Blog Archive

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Birthday Girl that's me...Takira

Today is my Birthday yes that right I have hit the big 47. OMG I can not believe I am that old. I am lucky enough to share my Birthday with one of my Best Friends Khadijah. Its our Birthday and we are truly blessed.
I was just think about the last time I had some R & R time. It look like the last time I had a REAL VACATION is when I went on my cruise. I was so blessed to go Cozumel and Cayman Islands. I got a change to change with some good people. My friends was from all over. Such as from Chicago, New Mexico, Indiana, Boston, Arizona and Atlanta.

Well friends I want to plan a big cruise and I am thinking we should do this in May. I believe May is a good month. The next thing I am working on is this Weight. Yall don't understand I need to stop bending my elbow. It keep reaching my mouth. If I haven't said, I want to say it now Happy New Year. Let's Make Today A Great Day...LOL. 



No comments: